Friday, October 8, 2010
For Immediate Release
Media Contact: Angela Speed
Direct: (414) 431-6104
Top 10 Reasons to Adopt Two Cats
Five pairs of cats looking for new homes this weekend
MILWAUKEE – Best friends are hard to come by, and that’s why the Wisconsin Humane Society (WHS) doesn’t want to split up five pairs of cats looking for new homes. These BFF’s have lived together their whole lives and have formed bonds so deep, staff members are trying to find adopters with room in their hearts and homes for two.
As many WHS staff can personally attest to, adopting two cats definitely has its benefits:
1. You'll save two lives instead of one.
2. Who needs a television when you have the cat channel live in your home?
3. They help each other burn off energy.
4. One new cat can become lonely; these guys already have an instant best friend.
5. Your lap will never grow cold in January.
6. You will have lots of entertaining stories for family and friends.
7. They’ll wake each other up in the middle of the night, not you, when there is a storm.
8. You will have fewer behavior problems with two cats. What may be perceived as mischief is often just the result of boredom.
9. They act as pillows for one another.
10. There will simply be more love to go around your whole family.
Come meet Big Guy and Little One; Oreo and Tiger; Aaron and Lilly; Tiki and Smudge; and
Kitty and Gizmo, all of whom are available for adoption.
Like all our adult cats, their adoption fees are totally waived. They have been spayed/neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, feline leukemia tested and go home with a certificate for a free veterinary exam.
# # #