Be Kind to Animals Contest Winners
Each year the Wisconsin Humane Society honors volunteers or groups who have gone above and beyond the call of duty to show unending dedication and passion for our mission. Congratulations to the following 2018 Kindness Award Winners:
2018 Kindness Award Winners:
- Ruth Nuelk – Ozaukee Campus Companion Animal Volunteer
- Lea O'Day – Milwaukee Campus Companion Animal Volunteer
- Molly Lien, DVM – Wildlife Volunteer
- Brianna Wagner – Racine Campus Companion Animal Volunteer
- Karen Lane – Humane Hero
- Charlie Anderson and friends – Kind Kid
- GoRiteway Transportation Company – Business Award
Check out the winning submissions:
For more information, please contact the Youth Porgrams Department at the Milwaukee Campus at 414-431-6159 or the Ozaukee Campus at 262-988-5947.
Did you know that Be Kind to Animals Week is the oldest celebrated week in the nation? Recognized officially by the 108th Congress in 1915, this special week reminds us of the things animals do to enhance our lives.